Friday, August 04, 2006

Breasts!


Even though I'm at work right now, I had to post a comment on this news story Breast Isn't Best?


This absolutely makes me irate! Are people just fucking crazy or what?! I don't see anything offensive about this picture, you can't even see any nipple, give me a break! I can't believe someone in the article said they ripped off the cover so as to not scar their children.

I find it very sad that in our country breasts are only seen as sexual objects, even when nursing a baby. I have seen way more skin on the cover of most magazines (like Glamour, Rolling Stone, whatever) and these photos are demeaning to women! A mother should be more concerned with her daughter seeing women displayed like objects in magazines than breastfeeding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Student of Birth